- Coordinate placement and start of care for home care services, independent living, assisted living, and memory care facilities
- Conduct initial assessment of care needs (overseen and supervised by an R.N. at either a fully licensed Residential Services / Home Care Agency, and/or supervision of licensed staff for home setting, assisted living or long-term care facility)
- Advocacy for services, care plan, and senior care educational resources
- Offer resources to appropriate legal and/or medical professionals
- Provide periodic home visits
Choosing the right senior care option is an involved and complex decision process, so a face-to-face meeting (or a series of meetings) is the best way to assist you. *
(*Consulting fees for time and materials are required).